Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Thankful Wednesday



In the midst of everything that has been going on lately, I find that I need to remind myself to be thankful.

Dad reminded me of one thing to be thankful for. He said, we need to remember that Heaven is having a huge party right now. He's right. Heaven is, they received a wonderful man. It's hard though because to us it wasn't his (Dub's) time to go, but yet God was ready to take him home. It reminds me of when my mom passed away. I wasn't ready for her to go but God was. He has a plan and a reason. What that plan and reason is, I haven't quite figured that out, yet. I miss mom everyday.

I'm thankful for the sun today. The sun is shining brightly, there is a nice breeze blowing and we are able to enjoy and breathe in the fresh air.

I'm thankful for being able to provide and put food on the table. Food has gotten quite costly, so I am finding myself to be more careful with what I purchase. I am watching for coupons and try to use them when the opportunity arises.

I'm thankful for time with my son. Thankful that I am able to stay at home and watch him grow. I love the time that I have with him.









No comments: