Friday, June 17, 2011

Mommy, I miss Grampie!



While trying to get the little guy settled for bed tonight, he sure had a lot of tears. I hope that he isn't getting the sinus pains that I have had the last couple of days. In the meantime, I was sitting on the couch and hear the little guy get out of bed. I could hear the sobbing cries he was making. So I called him downstairs. On the way downstairs he cried and cried, I miss Grampie. I just want to play with him. If it wasn't for the fact that it was way after bedtime, I probably would have called his Grampie to set up a playdate. We will have to make connections in the next few days and both 'boys' will be extremly happy. Jack absolutely LOVES spending time with his Grampie (my dad). He loves that Grampie will play with him. They will play some air hockey, mini hockey sticks in the livingroom, train table, play outside & spend as much time together as they can. I know and can tell that they both cherish the time that they have together. Even though Jack isn't quite 4 he knows that his Grampie is so important to him and he loves him so much. Grampie usually ends up in many of Jack's conversations.

No comments: