Monday, May 16, 2011

When is baby number 2 coming along?



That seems to be such a common question and a hard question to answer at that. I have no idea when and IF that will happen. Right now my health is my number one concern. I haven't been feeling the best for a while now and am currently waiting for results from some tests.




So how do I respond? Each time is different & many times I'm fighting back tears because part of me wants more kids and another part of me is very happy with my son. Some days I find myself very confused on this topic.




A while back we were at a church and I had 3 people come up to me and basically say the same thing, oh we didn't know you were pregnant again, when are you due? By the time the third person said that to me, it was all I could do to fight back the tears and resist screaming I'm fat, I know it, I don't know why, please leave me alone!!! Instead I would calmly say no, I'm just fat. To which they usually replied no you are not. (but inside I know/feel different about that). Once I figure out what is going on with me maybe then some of this weight will drop.




Sometimes I wish people just wouldn't ask.






No comments: