Monday, May 09, 2011

8 things updated

8 things I look forward to:
-seeing the flowers bloom
-watching my boy play hockey
-time with friends this week
-time with friends on the weekend
-helping my dad out
-eating more chocolate brownie cake
-grocery shopping
-going to bed and getting some much needed sleep


8 things I did yesterday:
-went to church
-held one of my nephews (6 weeks)
-ate turkey dinner
-received a mothers day gift from hubby and Jack (a new bicycle helmet, golf balls & tee's)
-received a carnation for mothers day
-talked with my husband
-stopped in at my mothers grave and put some flowers back
-called my dad to tell him we were home

8 things I wish I could do:
- keep my house organzied
-cut the cost of groceries without cutting out food
-not have to blow my nose (allergies)
-fly like an eagle
-fix things when they need to be fixed, ie repairs, etc
-draw
-pick out a paint color for my livingroom
-snap my fingers and have my house all cleaned up

8 shows I watch
-amazing race (over now)
-survivor
-csi
-sometimes rachel ray but not often
-wheel of fortune when I get a chance
-
-
-

No comments: