Saturday, May 14, 2011

I wish I could go back in time.



There are many days that I wish I could go back in time. Why? Here are a few reasons:
- I would treat my mother & father with more respect
- I would listen more to what they had to say
- I would give them more hugs & say I love you more
- I would spend more time with them.

As some people may or may not know my mom passed away December 18,2009. Two weeks before she went in the hospital via amulance I was sick. We weren't sure what was wrong. I decided that it was best for me to stay away from my mom, during that time. If I knew she was dying so quickly I would have spent every waking minute with her, that I could. I regret not spending time with her (even though I knew I was sick and that it was best to keep my germs to myself). I miss her every single day.






No comments: