Thursday, May 12, 2011

things in life

Outside my window… I see the glimpse of the wind blowing in the trees, the dampness of the rain that we have received in the last few days. I see the leaves growing on the trees, the quiet of the neighbourhood.


I am thinking… I wonder if this is even a good question. I have lots of my mind right now. Lots of things I want and need to get done today. Currently though in my mind is vacation. I wonder if we will get to go away for a couple of nights or if we will stick close to home and try to take in a few things near us. We will see as the time gets closer.


I am thankful for… oh where to start? I am so thankful for so much. Thankful for a roof over my head, food on the table, clothes to wear, a loving family, a caring husband, a handsome son. There's so much to be thankful for. I can walk, I can see and hear, I can breathe on my own, I can smell, I can touch, I can talk. There's just so much to be thankful for.

From the kitchen…there are dishes that need to be put in the dishwasher, hamburger that is cooked and chicken in the oven cooking.


I am hearing…the cd of Steven Curtis Chapman playing in the background. I am also hearing Jack playing with his toys. Currently he has his trucks & his hockey boxes

Around the house…there are things to pick up and put away.

One of my favourite things… spending time with my family. I cherish the weekends when Dh and I don't have to work and we can usually get that time to spend it together as a family, even if it means going grocery shopping.

No comments: