Monday, March 30, 2009

Yummy Food

This weekend I tried a new recipe. It was creamy potato soup. Jack could not get enough of it. He loved it so much. I have never seen him down something so fast before. I made it more into a creamy soup than a watery soup but it was so good. Here's the link if you want to take a peek and try it out sometime. It's delicious.
http://www.tammysrecipes.com/creamy_potato_soup


My next recipe that I would like to try from her site is the chicken pot pie. It looks delicious. I currenlty have gall stones but for some reason (thankfully) cream cheese doesn't bother me too much. The crust has cream cheese in it. I think next week I'll be giving this a go!
http://www.tammysrecipes.com/best_chicken_pot_pie

Last night for supper (aka dinner) we had ham, rice and vegetables. So tonight I threw the left overs all together, added in some cream of broccoli soup and threw it in the oven. It was so tasty. I also knew it was good when my 19 month old says, MMmmmm, yummy mommy! I love hearing those words.

So that sums up the last couple of meals we have eaten. I love trying out new things. I get tired of eating the same old things, day in and day out. My husband really enjoys when I throw in something completely different. The kids don't always like it but it will grow on them eventually.

No comments: