Wednesday, March 18, 2009

It is Wednesday!

It is Wednesday and the sun is shining. Hoping to get outside at some point today. It's still a little chilly and the wind is pretty strong this morning. It's nice to see that it's finally starting to warm up during the day. Although they are calling for rain tomorrow and snow this weekend (really hope the snow at least changes to sun).
This weekend Jack will be going to his grandparents for Saturday night. He'll get to go to church with Grampie Sunday morning. I know my dad will be so ecstatic to have him with him. Jack sure loves both sets of grandparents. Hubby & I will be at a games night/social time at the church that evening. Will be nice to have a kid free night but I can tell you that I will be awake early in the morning thinking Jack will be up. Will be different heading to church without him. We are also hoping to get to the zoo on Sunday for a bit. Will be rushed to get there but will be so worth it.

Today, being March 18th it has been 1 year since my best friends dad passed away. I even called him dad. He was so amazing and will always have a special place in my heart. I will never forget him, never forget all the encouraging words he gave and I will never forget the hugs that he gave. Herb I miss you but I know you are in an amazing place. You have been healed by God's amazing power and love. We love you and we miss you but I look forward to the day that I get to see you again.
Love Sarah

No comments: