Friday, August 31, 2012

1-800-HEAVEN

1-800-HEAVEN. Is the number I really wanted to dial today? It was a bit of a rough day and the tears just poured. So many emotions keep going through my body. I wish my mom was physically here to see her precious grandson (my son) start kindergarten. As much as I am so excited for him to go to school, I am so afraid for him. Afraid of the hurts he will get, the hurts he may cause, the frustrations that he may have and knowing that mommy isn't there to help him just breaks my heart. He's had a really tough time preparing for school. So we took him in to meet his teacher. He will enjoy her and I have only heard amazing things about her. I think the fact that he met his teacher has helped to ease some of the stress and anxiety that he has been having. He starts wednesday. It seems, it was just yesterday he was born. It wasn't yesterday, that is for sure. He just had his 5th birthday. I am very proud of my boy and proud of who he is becoming.

No comments: