Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Do you ever feel alone?

Do you ever feel alone? Feel as though you have no friends? Feel as though no matter how hard you try your friends just aren't there anymore or like they used to be?
That is me. I've never had an easy time making friends. It's always been difficult. I was teased, tormented, made fun of and more growing up. When I thought I had a friend, it seemed as though that friend had a new friend and they were closer than glue. Well that's the way I've been feeling lately. Alone, forgotten, left out.
It hurts, it is not easy and it is just plain hard. It's even hard to understand and comprehend why this always seems to happen to me. I try to move on, I try to step forward but it isn't always the easiest thing for me to do, especially when I feel alone.
For now I will continue to deal. I'll continue to pray about it. Maybe someday, sometime, someway I'll have answers to my own questions.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hugs and prayers, Sarah. I really hope this loneliness subsides quickly! xo