Tuesday, April 28, 2009

8 Things

8 things I look forward to:
1. summer vacation
2. weekends
3. taking Jack to a new class at a gym
4. making my dad's birthday present
5. having my husband home in the evenings
6. seeing the smiles on my son's face
7. getting the housework done
8. time with friends

8 things I did yesterday:
1. sorted the meat and organized it
2. watched/played with 3 kids
3. Made supper
4. picked up toys
5. went to Bible Study
6. played outside for a little bit
7. blew my nose
8. cried


8 things I wish I could do:
1. Paint
2. Draw
3. Sing
4. Dance
5. Fly
6. Pay off all our bills
7. keep my house organized
8. not have to blow my nose all the time


8 shows I watch:
1. Amazing Race
2. Survivor
3. Iron Chef America
4. Backyardigans
5. Harry and His bucketful of dinosaurs
6. Thomas the Train
7. Big Comfy Couch
8. The wiggles...

yes most of those are cartoons... :)

No comments: